Back to School


I had an email through from Ciate announcing their new chalkboard nails that are due to be on sale at the end of the month and I for one cannot wait to try them.  Included in the manicure kit will be a black chalkboard base coat, four chalk pens (white, blue, green and pink) and a top coat that will seal in the chalk designs.  I have not found anywhere that does pre-orders like Ciate has previously done, but it is due to be on sale in Selfridges first on the 23rd of April, so you lucky people who have a Selfridges will be able to try it first… Cannot wait to read the reviews, the promo pic looks awesome!





 
Research into the chalk nail then lead me to the Corrupted Neon Manicure that is also coming soon.  Although there is not too much information on the product as of yet, it appears to show normal colours by day and then neon colours under black light (I suppose that’s how normal neon colouring works) the pack also includes caviar balls for all you caviar lovers!  I am not overly excited by this as I don’t really go any where that has black light, but for all you ravers this is perfect!


For all of you that live in Qatar you can purchase Ciate at Sephora and now at Glow salon who are currently selling the Mini Mani Month calendar for only QR165, so hurry while stocks last! 

What do you think of the new collections, which are you most excited for?

Much love! xoxo
post signature
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I absolutely love reading and responding to your comments, so please leave them! Don't forget the link to your blog as I would love to follow you back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger