Lush Hair

If like me you love change, you too will probably be addicted to hair extensions; I am so used to wearing them now that I feel naked without, especially when getting ready for a night on the town.   Extensions are so affordable these days, you can grab some bargains online, and so easy to apply.  I don’t really use them for length but for thickness and I opt for the clip-in extensions as I have a habit of not looking after the hair properly and after a few months I end up looking like the doll whose hair you backcombed so much, that you don’t want to play with her any more. So it’s nice to simply unclip and swap!

 
I have used a few suppliers online, this time I opted for Lush HairExtensions. I have ordered from this site before and the hair did last a long time.  I have also previously ordered from Hair Rehab London which is Lauren Pope’s hair company, and although I really liked the quality and colour of the hair, I wasn’t convinced that the length was in fact 20 inches as stated on the site, unless stupidly I bought the 18"?! 


The Lush website is very user friendly and there are many colours to choose from.  Last time I ordered I managed to get the colour spot on, however with my hair being attempted Ombre at the moment, this confused me and I went a bit too light! The 20” Deluxe Double Wefted Clip In Human Hair Extensions cost me £64.99 and I opted for the #18/613 Blonde Highlights. I normally get  #8/613 Light Brown/Bleach Blonde which is spot on, so if you have similar hair to mine that is what I’d go with!


Anyway when the pack arrived, the hair was extremely silky, and was definitely long enough! And with a bit of dying I managed to match up the extensions to my hair without causing damage to the quality! Result. I usually wear my hair wavy by curling with straighteners, however when I came to do this, as I normally do with extensions, I found they were not curling very well.  Perhaps this is something to do with the silkiness?




I feel once the extensions have been worn in they will curl more easily and will look more natural, until then though I’ll have to continue trying to pull them off!  And actually now that I have worn them for a full day I feel they are already starting to look better!


much love,
post signature

Thanks for reading harrietdaisy! Don't forget to follow me and please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions! XOXO

13 Comments:

  1. great post! =)

    xx
    http://www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks gorgeous!
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bbe =) I love your illustrations! Following you on blog lovin =)
      x

      Delete
  3. hah love that photo at the top! great post hun! your hair looks lush!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it made me chuckle as its often how the hair ends up, especially after a drunkern night out! God knows how it happens! =) xx

      Delete
  4. aww thank you! =) you are so lucky you can pull off red! I'm not so brave ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your extensions look gorgeous and really natural :) I love the long haired bombshell look-very Blake Lively!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely =) I have given up with them for now though, they still are looking a bit synthetic! Boooo x

      Delete
  6. Hello my lovely, Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following( following back), so glad you like the graffiti effect nail art, there's no right or wrong way to do it so its super easy and fool proof :) Do try it and mix different colors for your own take on the style and let me know how you got on.
    But I love hair extensions, but we've had rain here for what seems like forever so not been able to show off longs gorgeous flowing locks like yours :)
    sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't got round to trying this, I need to go on a hunt for some more polishes! Will let you know how I get on though! It's next on my list for trying! Ah I know how you feel not being able to show off hair, it has been really humid here recently, I'm looking like Monica from friends in Barbados most of the time at the moment! haha x

      Delete
  7. You have such lovely hair! Great little blog, I'm now following :) xx

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sweet =) thanks lovely, and also for following =) x

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger